Friday, June 11, 2010

Life flies by......

It is amazing to me that so much time has passed since I last looked at this blog. Life gets complicated and busy and I just don't take the time to remember to log on and then so much time passes that I forget that I even have a blog.

So....random thoughts about the last four years....

Baby boy is still living in LA and has now graduated. His dream is still to act/write and I do hope that all those dreams come true.

N is living in Seattle and pursuing her music career. I think she just might make it happen. Her music is so beautiful.

J is still living here in the valley trying to figure out what path to take. I think that J gets closer every day to figuring what that path is and I know that it will be alright.

Our movie 'Vagabond Lane' is now finished and available to purchase. Sales have not been huge but I still believe that it has potential. We will start filming another project this coming July. I am very excited about this one. I think it will be a life changing one.

Currently unemployed and not really sure which direction to go at times. But I still believe that everything will work out for the best.

No comments: