Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm logged off my phone for the moment....just having one of those days....no...weeks. Can't shake this slump I'm falling into worrying about everything....money, job, friends, family....I hate feeling like this.

Tomorrow will be two years since my divorce and financially I'm struggling just like my x said I would when the jackass left me. He's living large and the kids and I struggle to make ends meet most of the time. I know that's just life but it does feel extremely unfair. When does he get what's coming to him? Whatever.

Song just popped into my head..."I hate the world today..." I don't really but I just feel so alone. I miss my mother so much that I find it hard when others have a mother and get to spend time with them. I wouldn't ever wish them to feel my pain but I'd give anything for just one more day to laugh with my mom.

1 comment:

AARD7ARK said...

You're my favorite rockstar, baby, and you're doing great. Don't ever forget that.