Monday, August 07, 2006

Feel exhausted today, all the filming on weekends must have caught up with me today. Slept until 3 pm and then rushed off to work. I tried to take a nap on my lunch but ended up just laying there zoning in and out. I feel like a zombie.

*yawn* oi......

Perhaps if I got a chocolate bar or something.

Yep....Snickers to the rescue :D

I'm more awake now. Now that I have only three hours left to be here...lol My daughter called me and we chatted a bit on my break. It reminded me how close we are to having B move away for college. It's a bit scary to think about. We discussed getting together before he leaves and trying to fit all of the schedules together. It gets more difficult with all of us working.

Talked to the super about the hours needed to pass probation....ugh...it's over a thousand and I'm at 386....bleah. I'll never get there at this rate. Better start working overtime.

No comments: